Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Licensing...

John and I went out today to get our county licenses. Mom keeps forgetting to stop at the vet and buy them. *eye roll* She's rather "forgetful".

Because Xander and I are Service Dogs, we got ours free, and John paid for Inara, Ripley and Score. He was annoyed because we got a late fee attached, that was more than the licenses combined. But, he paid, and we're all good now. Everyone is happy, except for mom who has to figure out how to cram more tags into our tag holders. (she hates jingling tags) She likes Pet Pocket ID* holders, but they're hard to find anymore. They just slide right on to the collars, so we can wear a variety of collars.

We are all up to date on vaccinations, physical exams (except for Inara...she's hard to get to the vet), and the county licenses. Yea!

~SDS (now legal in the county)


*Another thing that should go under "Stuff We Love"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sawyer... "I hear ya!" (Denise hates that pun!)

I (Chloe) wear 6 tags! Can ya believe it? Rabies, county tag, state service dog tag, name/address tag, microchip tag, and national registry of service dog tags. I positively "jingle"! Except... Denise puts a "Quiet Spot" tag silencer on me.

Chloe from Fidos For Freedom
(Denise's partner!)

Service Dog Sawyer said...

Mom made John put my rabies, microchip and county tag on his keychain, which hangs on his scooter at all times. I just have my ID tag on my collar right now...and it's not a collar that she can slide a tag holder onto. (as I said, she hates jingling)

We'll see what they'll do from there. But wow Chloe...that's a LOT of tags!

~SDS