Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thanks SERTOMA of York, PA!

We (me, mom, John and Score) got invited to do a demo about Assistance Dogs for the SERTOMA club of York, PA...and we wanted to send a shout-out to all of the members!

We had a lovely time, you were all very nice...especially to my silly younger brother, Score. He's very goofy sometimes, but you all made him feel very welcome, and mom thanks you for that. I would never behave in such a manner (rubbing my belly on the carpet...honestly!), but I'm of course much older and more experienced than he is. (please ignore my talking to mom during the demo) We hope you enjoyed watching us strut our stuff, as much as we enjoyed "showing off" our skills!

Mom and John were stuffed after the great lunch...of course they could have shared!

Thanks again for the invitation!
~SDS

1 comment:

Angel Logan said...

Do you have any tips on doing a service dog demo/talk, Sawyer? My mom and I have been asked to do one in a couple of weeks.

Wags,
Logan