32 minutes ago
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
We won an award!
Thanks to our friend, Inara (not my sister, Inara) over at Pit Bulls Make the World Go 'Round...for giving me my first award!
Here’s the description of the award, and the rules:
“The award states that “This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time, and relationships!”
In other words, “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
I'm awarding the following 8 blogs with this award: (all the links can be found on the right-hand side of my blog!)
1. Hearing Elmo - the blog of one of our favorite Hearing Dogs (Chloe) and her mom Denise
2. "Speak" - a blog that chronicles Belle a former Assistance Dog in training
3. Stale Cheerios - Mom's new favorite blog...training, behavior and fun stuff
4. A Service Dog's Journey - All about Logan the Service Dog (like me!)
5. My Heart Dog - Borias the GSD Service Dog and his artist mom...it's always a joy to read this blog
6. It's a Dog's World - Assistance Dogs in Training...a blog from their point of view
7. Ask Dr. Yin - another new find of Mom's...great training and behavior advice from Dr. Sophia Yin DVM
8. TB Friends - a daily blog by a horse rescuer...sometimes sad, often happy...always charming
Thanks again pit bull Inara!