Friday, May 29, 2009

Flyballin' at Fort Meade!!!

Hi all!

First of all, there hasn't been any progress on the SSA issue...I'll keep you posted on any new developments...we're not giving up!

Secondly...we'll be FLYBALLIN' this weekend at Fort Meade! Those of you that are local to Fort Meade need to come out and cheer us on! I'll be racing, along with Score, Inara and Ripley (and hundreds of our closest friends!).

There is a big Pet Expo going on this weekend, and the flyball tourney is part of that event. Family friendly, dogs are welcome...what more can you ask for?

More info:
Fort Meade Pet Expo

Hope to see some of you there! I'll be on the lanes doing my thing...feel free to cheer me on! Come see what Service Dogs are made of!

~SDS (rrrrready for flyball!)

1 comment:

krismom said...

We hope to make it, Kris and I are ready to cheer! Good luck!