Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We VOTED!

We were part of this historic election today...John, Mom and me...we all went to vote. Of course they didn't give me a ballot, but I was there! Mom told John to tell people that I whisper in his ear and tell him how to vote. ;-)

We were in and out in less than an hour...the lines were long, but not horrible. The lines kept shuffling forward, so I was up and down a lot...I finally just stood up and shuffled along with the humans.

I got two "I Voted" stickers...one is on my SD vest, and the other is firmly attached to the top of my head. Everyone giggled when we walked past the line of voters.

The best part of voting? The Girl Scout cookie booth right outside the door...we walked off with two boxes of cookies (Chalet Cremes and Thin Mints). Got to vote for US president, and got GS cookies? Fabulous!

Pics will up later!
~SDS

PS...get out and vote if you haven't yet!

No comments: