Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All you need is Dove...













I personally don't need any of this puppy. Sure, she's cute...but that will wear off. Then everyone will pay more attention to me...rightfully so. I'm the one who's trained around here!

























I'll just let Score deal with her for now...I've got more important things to do...I'm not a babysitter!


















































Wait a minute! Is that my ball? What is SHE doing with it? *eye roll* Is nothing sacred around here?
























*Sigh*
~SDS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sawyer? She IS a cutie pie! But I'm sure you were to as a puppy! And just think... she'll continue to mature and one day be as well trained as you are! I happen to know that obnoxious "I'm about to pull my hair out" puppies who are thought to "wash" for sure... one day make a great assistance animal. (Just ask Chloe) And her trainers? Their hair grew back!

Angel Logan said...

I feel your pain Sawyer, I'm not too fond of those young un's myself. But I guess we were all obnoxious young pups at one time.

I see your ball is an Orbee. We love Planet Dog, it's right here in our backyard y'know! (Maine)

Angel Logan said...

I feel your pain Sawyer, I'm not too fond of those young 'uns myself. But I guess we were all obnoxious young pups at one time.

Elizabeth said...

Dear Sawyer

Thanks for your post on my blog. I've been reading your blog off and on. when "Woof" joins me, he'll read it with me!

I'm sure Dove will grow up to be a most lovely of assistance dogs - like you are and like Chloe and Logan are.

Please keep me and Woof in your thoughts and prayers. You are a smart boy!
Love
Elizabeth